Thursday, June 16, 2011

imagine

today , the one i love most said she hates me, and she swears she wont forgive me , but i donno what i did wrong =.=" well , life . what can i do ? redha je la . so i guess its gonna be like this forever . after so many girls i knew , she is the only one can make my tears drop and make me change .shes the best girlfriend for me , and i swore to my self i wont find another girl to replace her , even she hates me , she will still be my girlfriend and my wife to be . im not desprade but im regretful . she's perfect for me , but the only thing i doesnt like about her is when she doesnt come and sits beside me when im alone in class but rather she sits with her ex . but its all ok . i think this is faith . after so many girls i cheated last time , maybe this is my balasan . imagine the girl  i love so much , i even brought her to meet my family every week , telling stories about what we'll do after we marry . how our marriage going to be . telling my friends how much i want her . even tried to learn how to read jawi . kissing her hand everytime we say goodbye . feeding each other in every meal eventhough i dont eat pedas infront of her i still do . haa . running to her when she's alone eventhough it was raining . going through happy , sad , hard times together . like when on my birthday , we went out an had a great time . when she cried , i cant stand it and i cried together with her on each other shoulder . and going through hard times like when the whole school was talking about us because we skip school together they even called our parents . all the hugs all the kisses every happy and sad thing we did all just gone like that without any reason she just said she hates me . i donno what to do . i'll just sit down with my dunhill and think what did i done until she said she hates me . the reason i wrote this blog is not for her to accept me back , but its for me when i grow older i hope i remember the title so i can read about our story . norhashima binti hasbulloh . :)

1 comment:

  1. aku benci kau bukan sbb suke suke . aku mmg pntang kau cte kat orang pasal aku kat org yg tak knl aku lgsg . aku terkejut gle budak tu leh ckp aku anggap kau simpanan . hmm .dari dulu lg aku try trima kau cte mslh kte kat org , da la cte mcm aku je salah . sape tak marah .hmm . da la . penat . kau penat , aku lagi penat .

    ReplyDelete